Tractor for Tree Nurseries
Mowing | Fertilizing | Spraying | Stump pruning | Harvesting | Contour cut | Grubbing | Soil cultivation
Arbor-Rex is a new gantry tractor for soil cultivation and harvest in row crops and was developed from experiences gained in practice.
It is characterized by a low centre of gravity and is perfectly suited for difficult terrain. The elevated sitting position and the cabin design allow a good panoramic view over all working spaces.
The Arbor-Rex offers a comfortable and heatable driver’s cab, is equipped with an air suspended seat, height and tilt-adjustable steering column, user-friendly controls, opening windscreen, and rear window for optimal working condition.
An air conditioning system is optionally available.
- Very low centre of gravity which makes it easier to work on steep slopes
- Permanent hydrostatic all-wheel drive with automatic speed compensation, locking feature, and parking brake
- Hydraulically width-adjustable and torsion-resistant gantry with very high carrying capacity
- Cooling of the engine and hydraulic system in the dust-free area on top of the machine (the coolers are self-cleaning)
- Maintenance friendly construction and clear arrangement of all cables and filters.
- Low-emission engine according to EU standard (Interium Tier 4/ stage 3A – highest emission standard in their performance category)
- Generously dimensioned hydraulic lines and couplings for a low-loss hydraulic flow
- Straight sight axes
- Machine demonstration is possible at any time on request
- Product sheet: Arbor-Rex