Raussendorf Maschinen- und Gerätebau GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 35938 - 98 96-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 35938 - 98 96-66
Responsible of the contents in accordance with §5 TMG and §55 paragraph 2 RStV: Hannes Stefan Hannenheim
Managing Director: Hannes Stefan Hannenheim
Sales tax identification number to § 27 a sales tax law: DE 140364594
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Dresden
Registry number: HRB 23229
Legal Form: GmbH (Ltd.)
The privacy and protection of your personal data is very important to us when we collect, process, and use such data upon your visit to our website. Your data is protected according to the applicable statutory provisions. Below you will find detailed information how data is collected when your are visiting our site and how this data is being used.
1. Collection and processing of data
Each access to our homepage and each processing request with regard to files you find on our homepage will be traced. Data is stored for internal system–related and statistical purposes. We collect and archive the following data of each website user for an indefinite period of time:
- Name of the file recalled
- Date and time of the recall
- Size of data transferred
- Message about successful/unsuccessful recall
- Status code of the Web server
- Web browser used and the operating system
- Recalling domain
- The Referrer
- Search queries
The full addresses of the requesting computers are not recorded. The last digits of the IP address are anonymously stored after access. Further personal data is only recorded if this information is provided voluntarily, e.g. in line with an enquiry or registration.
2. Use and disclosure of personal data
As far as you made personal data available to us, we use these exclusively for the purpose of technical administration, for the fulfillment of your requirements and for the completion of a contract with you. Your personal data will only be given or otherwise be transmitted to third parties if this is necessary to fulfill a contract (specifically when transferring order-related data to suppliers), if this is necessary for accounting purposes, or you have given your explicit permission to do so. You have the right to revoke your permission with future effect at any time. The deletion of the personal data stored is carried out as soon as you revoke your permission to the storage, if knowledge of the same is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose pursued with the storage or if the storage, of the same is inadmissable on other legal grounds.
3. Application of PIWIK for website analysis
This website uses PIWIK, a free web analytics software programme, which is available under http://piwik.org/ within GPL. PIWIK uses so-called „cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored in your computer and facilitate the analysis of the website through us.
The information generated by the cookie concerning the use of your website will be passed on to our server and saved there for analytical purposes. This means, we use these information to evaluate the use of our website and to compell reports. This information cannot be associated to persons and we will not transfer them to third parties. Your IP-address will only be stored anonymously.
You can prevent the installation of the cookies by an appropriate adjustment of your browser software.
4. Contact options
On written request we will inform you about the data stored concerning your person.
Please get in touch with: email@example.com
We are to utilize any technical and organisational option in order to store your personal data in a way that ensures that they are not accessible to third parties. As we are unable to guarantee complete data security when communicating by email, we advise that you use the common postal route in order to send us confidential information.
- Red hot sparks at grinding steel material © fotomaximum - Fotolia.com
- Abstract vector background © Imaster - Fotolia.com
- Metallarbeiter © motorradcbr - Fotolia.com
- CAD Fräsen © dasglasauge - Fotolia.com
- Zirkel, Lineal und Geodreieck © Ben - Fotolia.com
- Victorian engraving of a plough © antiqueimages - Fotolia.com
- Metallberarbeitung © pavlodargmxnet - Fotolia.com
- Closeup twisted spiral steel shavings. Drilling industry © AnnaElizabeth - Fotolia.com
- measuring metal component © ctvvelve - Fotolia.com
- Boîtes vectorielles 2 © He2 - Fotolia.com
- operator inspection automotive part by contour measuring machine © sorapolujjin - Fotolia.com
- Wir suchen Verstärkung © Coloures-pic - Fotolia.com
- internationales team arbeitet zusammen an einem projekt © contrastwerkstatt - Fotolia.com
- Two Engineers Using CAD System To Work On Component © Monkey Business - Fotolia.com
- Teamarbeit © ehrenberg-bilder - Fotolia.com
- Detail Mechanik einer Maschine in einer Fabrik © industrieblick - Fotolia.com
- metal turning process on machine tool © Kadmy - Fotolia.com
- CNC milling machine. Cutting metal modern processing technology. © Andrey Armyagov - Fotolia.com
- Interior of a hangar © Westend61 - Fotolia.com
Concept, design, and production of the internet pages:
EDB Datenbankgesellschaft Hanel mbH